NOVA FP 2/1 FILM PROCESSOR(unused)***
The film processing system is designed around a series of Paterson Developing tanks, that enable you to select the quantity of films you require to process at any one time
This model can process BW, C-41, E6 roll films – 2 x 35mm or 1 x 120 film at a time.
- The film is loaded onto a Paterson auto reel/spool (supplied), and then inserted into the selected developing tank – a changing bag makes this part of the process very easy.
- Once the film is in the tank, the rest of the process can be carried out in daylight
- The chemicals are stored in 3 x 1 litre graduated bottles. These bottles have been specially selected, as each of them has a secure air-tight double closure system. These hold all the chemistry you require, for most processing functions
- Fully temperature controlled from room temperature up to 45°C – accuracy +/-0.25°C
- Processing agitation is by manual inversion, or the supplied agitation twiddle-stick – whichever is preferred
- The system can also cleverly be converted into a convenient 5" x 4" film processing device with the use of the MOD 54 Sheet Film Holder and one of the Paterson Multireel 3 Tank +2 reel Tank This simply fits into the same aperture.3 reels also supplied.
- The ANFP-D21 system is supplied complete with 3 graduated one litre storage bottles, Paterson Universal Film Tank, two universal film auto reels/spools and the Powerstat Variable Heater/Temperature Controller.
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS – L49cm x W15cm x H18cm
- Power consumption is 200 watts on a 230volts supply
Out of stock